Cool-SkinTM Blanket is an excellent non-fibrous product to insulate large areas including cylindrical, rectangular or irregular shaped tanks, large diameter pipes, valves and other equipment.
- Leading the way in user friendly thermal safety protection, Worbo’s Cool- SkinTM products are manufactured using flexible, clean, non-fibrous materials that do not contain fiberglass or release airborne particulates. Perfect for use in a variety of environments from heavy industrial applications to clean-room and laboratory settings.
- Cool- SkinTM Blanket is supplied with a “peel and stick” sacrificial PSA (pressure sensitive adhesive) on one side for easy installation.
- Cool- SkinTM Blanket can be used in multiple layers or in conjunction with other materials to achieve the desired degree of protection to meet your criteria.
- Unlike traditional dated technologies that use glass as the insulating medium, Cool- SkinTM Blanket is easily cut to length in the field using an ordinary pair of scissors without “end fray” or releasing irritable fiber particulates.
- Cool- SkinTM Blanket is resistant to moisture, UV, corona, ozone,
oxidation, cosmic radiation, ionizing radiation, chemicals, etc. and
exhibits considerable overall durability in a variety of environments.
|Available in standard 33ft (10m) continuous length rolls; 1/4″ (6mm) thick x 39.37″ (1000mm). Other sizes can be manufactured to your specification.|
|Rated from -112oF (-80oC) to 446oF (230oC) continuous.|
|Excellent resistance to ozone, oxidization, UV, corona, cosmic radiation, ionising radiation and weathering in general.|
|Flammability||Meet the flammability requirements of FAR 25.853 (a) (1) (IV) and (a) (1) (v) horizontal flammability tests.|
|Thermal Conductivity||6.4×10-2 W.m-1.K-1|
|Radiation Resistance||> 105 Grays (107 Rads) Typical|
|Dissipation Factor @ 50 c/s||3 x 10-4|
|Volume Resistivity||3 x 1015 Ω.cm|
|Density||250+/- 40 kg/mtr³|
|Compression Stress 40% Strain||90kPa|
|Elongation to failure||200%|