Cool-Skin™LT sleeve is an ideal safety solution that has been designed to drastically reduce hot surface temperatures to a safe touch conditions. This highly effective insulation sleeve offers excellent burn protection when installed around hot flexible metal hoses, large diameter pipes, valves and other high temperature process lines.
- Worbo’s Cool-Skin™LT is manufactured from a flexible, clean, non-fibrous, closed cell and lightweight elastomeric material that does not contain fiberglass or release airborne particulates.
- Well suited for use in a variety of environments from heavy industrial applications to clean-room and laboratory settings.
- This user friendly product is equipped with a hook and loop self-gripping closure for ease of field installed (or removed for maintenance) without line disconnection.
- Cool-Skin™LT Sleeve offers very good resistance to water absorption, UV radiation, ozone exposure, corrosion, noise and a wide variety of chemicals in general.
- Cool-Skin™LT sleeve is supplied with a bright safety yellow protective neoprene coated jacket designed to alert personnel to potential danger.
- Unlike traditional dated technologies that use glass as the insulating medium, Cool-Skin™ LT Sleeve is easily cut to length in the field using an ordinary pair of scissors without “end fray” or releasing irritable fiber particulates.
|Available in standard wall thickness ranging from 1/8” (3mm) thick to 1” (25mm) thick to fit diameters sizes from ½” (13mm) to 10”(245mm) and is supplied in standard continuous lengths of 33ft (10m). Other sizes can be manufactured to your specification.|
|From -297˚F (-183˚C) to 300˚F (149˚C) (Test Method ASTM C 411)|
|Flammability||UL 94 5V-A, V-0|
|Apparent Thermal Conductivity||0.245 k-Value (Test Method: ASTM C 177 / C 518)|
|Surface Burning Characteristics (Through 2” Thick)||
Flam Spread – 25 Max. (Test Method: ASTM E 84)
Smoke Dev. – 50 Max.
|Density||2.5 – 5.6 lbs/ft³ (40 – 90 kg/mtr³)|
|UV Resistance||Good (Test Method: ASTM G 7/ G 90)|