Designed to drastically reduce high surface temperatures to a safe touch condition, Cool-skin™ is an ideal safety solution for a variety of high temperature applications. Cool-SkinTM Sleeve is manufactured to fit over hot process pipes, steam/electrical tracers, heating tapes, flexible hoses and other equipment.
- Leading the way in user friendly thermal safety protection, Worbo’s Cool- Skin™ products are manufactured using flexible, clean, non-fibrous materials that do not contain fiberglass or release airborne particulates. Perfect for use in a variety of environments from heavy industrial applications to clean-room and laboratory settings.
- Equipped with a hook and loop self gripping closure, Cool-SkinTM Sleeve is easily field installed (or removed for maintenance) without line disconnection.
- Cool-Skin™ Sleeve is easily cut to length in the field using an ordinary pair of scissors without “end fray” or releasing irritable fiber particulates typically indicative of dated technology that use glass as the insulating medium.
- Cool-Skin™ Sleeve is resistant to moisture, UV, corona, ozone, oxidation, cosmic radiation, ionizing radiation, chemicals, etc. and exhibits considerable overall durability in a variety of environments.
- Cool-Skin™ sleeve is manufactured with a bright safety yellow or orange protective neoprene coated jacket designed to alert personnel to potential danger.
|Available in standard 1/4″ (6mm) wall thickness to fit pipe diameters sizes from 1/2″ (13mm) to 10″ (245mm) and is supplied in standard continuous lengths of 33ft (10m). Other sizes can be manufactured to your specification.|
|Rated from -112oF (-80oC) to 392oF (200oC) continuous.|
|Excellent resistance to ozone, oxidization, UV, corona, cosmic radiation, ionising radiation and weathering in general.|
|Flammability||Meet the flammability requirements of FAR 25.853 (a) (1) (IV) and (a) (1) (v) horizontal flammability tests.|
|Radiation Resistance||> 105 Grays (107 Rads) Typical|
|Thermal Conductivity||6.4×10-2 W.m-1.K-1|
|Volume Resistivity||3 x 1015 Ω.cm|
|Density||250+/- 40 kg/mtr³|
|Compression Stress 40% Strain||90kPa|
|Elongation to failure||200%|